Silver Fern Homes partners with Chicago Title to Adopt a Troop this holiday Season
The holidays are a great time to stop and remember how lucky we are and to give thanks. Sitting comfortably in the US, surrounded by friends, family, cocktails, gift wrap, music and sparkly window displays, it’s a good life. For our deployed service members, the picture is a little different. Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah and other traditions are all sacrificed in the name of duty. Dads are missing the wide-eyed smiles of their kids unwrapping gifts, moms are worrying about their sons and missing them too, spouses are separated – both of whom bear the financial, physical and emotional burden that comes with their long distance relationship.
We have small opportunities to make a difference. Perhaps to bring a smile to a soldiers face and remind them they are still in our thoughts during the hectic holiday season. To let them know we care…
Silver Fern Homes is partnering with Chicago Title of Colorado to send care packets in the form of stockings, to deployed service members this holiday season.
Chicago Title of Colorado – Westminster Office, with White Pick-It Fence Realty, and American Legion Post 11-11 are adopting a Troop, and need our help.
It’s as EASY as 1, 2 3.
1. Buy or make a stocking and fill with surprises from the approved AdoptaPlatoon’s Suggested SNACK FOOD & MISCELLANEOUS items list (below).
2. Add a card for each stocking with your name, and message so they know they are not forgotten.
3. Drop off your donations to:
- Chicago Title of Colorado, 12000 Pecos St, #350, Westminster CO 80234 (or Call Sue 720-272-8112 with questions) by December 5th.
- Silver Fern Homes, 285 Martin Drive, Boulder CO 80305 by December 4th and Dallice will deliver them to Chicago Title on the 5th.
Please feel free to email your friends and family members that would like to participate.
Thank you for your spirit!