4271 Milliken Ct BOULDER 80303 – For Sale
Fall in love with 4271 Milliken Ct on St Valentine’s Day!
4271 Milliken Ct could be your match made in heaven, if what you are looking for is:
- A 4 bedroom, 2 bath home with over 2000 finished square feet
- Large .25 acre lot that is private and fenced for safe play, whether your kids are 2-legged or 4-legged
- Space and sunshine for a thriving vegetable garden
- South Boulder location – with those famous foothills views
- Cul-de-sac featuring low noise and low traffic
- The convenience of a nearby major supermarket, satellite library, liquor store, drug store, bagels, bakery, crafts, and so much more!
- A quick commute out of town using Foothills Pkwy, Hwy 36 or across town using 30th Street
- An easy bike ride to CU, NOAA, NIST
- Proximity to the Table Mesa Park n Ride and other useful bus stops
- The pleasure of a park, bike path and walking trails to enjoy the area and connect you to other parts of Boulder
- Did you know that High Peaks Elementary is just around the corner???
This home has been lovingly cared for and tastefully decorated, but now with some sadness, it’s time for the owner-occupiers to find new Boulder souls to pass it along to. So if you are the fun-loving, outdoorsy, neighborly type who appreciates a good looking abode, a comfortable life and a place to have friends over… Look no further. This home has warmth, style and room to make new memories.
When was the last time you saw a home of this size, with large lot in a great neighborhood in Boulder, for under the Boulder median house price of $795,000? (Hint: Mid-2015… Martin Acres, my other listings. And they sold lickety-split for over asking price, so don’t delay!)
Have your pre-qualified self call a good Realtor to see 4271 Milliken Ct tomorrow! (If you don’t already have one, call Dallice: 303-746-6765)